Thursday, June 09, 2005

How much *Techie* are you?

I am person who likes new cell phone (like every day if possible), but I wish my employer understood that and gave me a pay raise just for buying new phones everyday ! On the tech spectrum, I have people who are totally disinterested in technology, to people who are willing to take a "day off" from work just so that they could get their hands on the first shipment of the product. And then their are companies who produce "tech" and try to satisfy both sides of the spectrum.

The interesting point though, is that why people think so differently when it comes to tech (just like so many other issues), are the geeks more *needy* of wifi in their phones than a middle aged man with kids and family, not so. But again, is tech about needs and satisfying them ?

Will add more to this post..Need to head out for lunch :)

No comments: